- December 11-13 2019, “Constructing, Maintaining and Profiting from Fan Communities on Twitch.tv”, Fan Studies Australasia, Swinburne University of Technology, Australia.
- December 4-6 2019, “Gambling Engagement Mechanisms in Twitch Live Streaming”, National Association for Gambling Studies, Hobart, Australia. (With Dr Brett Abarbanel)
- December 4-6 2019, “What do game developers think about loot boxes?”, National Association for Gambling Studies, Hobart, Australia. (With Dr Tom Brock)
- November 21-22 2019, “The Imperative to be Seen: The Moral Economy of Celebrity Video Game Streaming on Twitch.tv”, Celebrities of Gaming Conference, University of Jyväskylä, Finland. (With Dr Mark Carrigan & Dr Tom Brock)
- October 18-19 2019, “The Unpredictability of Gameplay”, Philosophy of Gambling Conference, University of Macau, Macau SAR.
- October 5-6 2019, "Speech Generation in a Procedurally Generated World”, Roguelike Celebration 2019, GitHub Headquarters, San Francisco, United States.
- August 20-23 2019, “Disability and Mental Health as a Video Game Live Streamer”, 14th Conference of the European Sociological Association, Manchester, UK.
- August 9-11 2019, “Super Mario Poker: Bluffs, Tells and Reading in Super Mario Maker Level Design”, Replaying Japan, Kyoto, Japan.
- August 6-10 2019, “What do Game Developers Think about Loot Boxes?”, Digital Games Research Association (DiGRA) Conference, Kyoto, Japan. (With Dr Tom Brock)
- July 8 2019, “'And today’s top donator is': How Live Streamers on Twitch.tv Monetise and Gamify Broadcasts”, University of Siegen, Germany.