- 2023: “Time and Temporality in Game Streaming on Twitch”, DiGRA Australia, Macquarie University, Australia.
- 2023: “Gambling Streams on Twitch: Cravings, Motivations, and Problem Gambling”, 18th International Conference on Gambling & Risk Taking, Las Vegas, Nevada (With Raymond Wu, Dr Brett Abarbanel, Dr Luke Clark)
- 2022: “Microtransaction Politics in FIFA Ultimate Team: Game Fans, Twitch Streamers, and Electronic Arts”, MultiPlay World Cup Conference, Online (With Dr Piotr Siuda)
- 2022: “Gambling Live Streams: What are they, and why do they matter?”, National Association for Gambling Studies, Sydney, Australia (With Dimitrios Avramidis, Dr Brett Abarbanel, Dr Luke Clark)
- 2022: “Understanding Game Time in Game Live Streaming on Twitch”, Affecting Game Time, University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- 2022: “Ideologies of Scale in Procedural Content Generation”, Foundations of Digital Games (FDG) Conference, Athens, Greece (With Dr Aleena Chia, Dr Michael Cook, Dr Paolo Ruffino, Charlene Putney)
- 2022: “So you're a gambling researcher who wants to study computer games? Five tips for tackling the field.”, Alberta Gambling Research Institute Conference, Banff, Alberta.
- 2022: “Monetization and Gamification in Twitch Game Live Streaming”, Digital Games Research Association (DiGRA) Conference, Krakow, Poland (With Dr Jamie Woodcock)
- 2022: “Videogaming as Craft Consumption”, Digital Games Research Association (DiGRA) Conference, Krakow, Poland (With Dr Tom Brock)
- 2022: “Perspectives of esports spectators regarding cheating in esports competitions”, Canadian Game Studies Association (CGSA) Conference (With Dr Brett Abarbanel)
- 2022: “Exploring Comedy and Humour in Twitch.tv Game Live Streaming”, Canadian Game Studies Association (CGSA) Conference
- 2022: “Exploring Comedy and Humour in Twitch.tv Game Live Streaming”, DiGRA Australia, University of Melbourne, Australia.
- 2022: “Cheating in Esports vs Cheating in Sports: How and Why do Spectators' Ethics Differ?”, MultiPlay World Cup Conference, Online.
- 2022: “Python and Game Development”, University of Sydney Google Developer Student Clubs.